El viaje "espacial" de Jeff Bezos
Menudo fake mas cutre, amigos. Fijaos en la deceleración de la cápsula cuando aterriza. Recordad que llevan a una señora de 85 años ahí dentro.
Después de ver el aterrizaje del falso viaje al espacio de Jeff Bezos he hecho un comentario en el video de youtube, a ver cuanto tardan en borrármelo. Lo he capturado a las 14:30 del 23 de Julio de 2021
"I know this comment will be deleted so I will capture it before it happens. If you agree with me please like my comment. 1:49:07 FAKE AS FUCK. 1:49:34 Where is the fire? Smoke is as fake as fake can possibly be. Where are the shadows? 1:52:15 Where comes the deceleration from in the landing? Amazon magic? Dude, if after this like about 2 or 3 million dont wake up and keep believing this shit I would be very disappointed with human intelligence. The rest are amazon fanboys and religious space zealots".
19 de agosto y el comentario sigue ahí.
Vamos a ver que pasa.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario